What did you learn too late in life?

  • "Don't fall in love until you become a successful man".It took me a lot to understand.
  • I am an engineering student(From IIIT Gwalior). Almost all engineering students(95%) are single in their college life. They also want he/she in their life.
  • Who doesn't like talking with the opposite gender?
  • I was also interested but finally overcame this bullshit.
  • Let me explain
  1. Three months ago, I got a message on messenger by a stranger girl(I don't know who is she but she knew me). I was very happy because I got a girl to talk to. She introduced herself.
  2. I started spending hours with her on chats. We exchanged our mobile numbers. Now chats turns to calls.
  3. We were spending hours of time on calls. But both of us were happy.


During these days, I forgot everything like food, study, spending time with college friends, gaming.
I was not like I used to be, I was very passionate about my study (computer science and programming stuff). But my mind was filled with romance. It may be a lovely feeling but it was making me avoid my goal.
  • These things changed my mind
  1. One day my friend said that "you are ignoring us, neither you join us on dinner nor you spend time with us”. I didn't respond to them.
  2. My academic performance decreased exponentially (Because it was of Minor exams).
  3. I was not able to concentrate on my work and personal life.
  4. I had forgotten my life goals. I was not thinking about my future.
  • So I decided to block her from everywhere like Facebook, Instagram and I did it. She still tried to contact me.
{ Photo translation :-
She : I don’t want to irriate you by messaging😞😞
She : But I got only a good friend.You say that I(me) will not block you and block is not solution for all things.😞😞But in the end you blocked me.
She : Remove from block, yrrr
She : Please 😞😞……..I was crying(weeping) at last night and after that you reacted like this
THU AT 12:23 PM
She : Yrr, Can you not pick my call only for one time
She : Remove from block , only for one time
THU AT 2:01 PM
She : Some sad words
}
You can see I was not replying any single message because I was determined.
You won’t believe that she created a fake id only for contacting me.
{ Photo translation :-
SAT AT 2:08 PM
She : Hy
SAT AT 7:33 PM
She : Pankaj
She : Hey buddy,remove from block……..I created a fake id only for speaking this. After this I will delete this Id.
SAT AT 10:36 PM
She : Oyeee
}
  • Finally I got melt after this because I am not that strong enough to block her after this. I was ignoring a person who cares for me. Indeed, she cares about me and I want to say "Thanks" for it.
  • I unblocked her on WhatsApp but I am still ignoring her. I told her many times that “you are not my life and let me focus on my studies. Leave me” and I said that “I hate you.”
  • Now she is heartbroken and I am trying to focus on my goals.
  • See her WhatsApp status
This is not my attitude but I just wanna leave these foolish things and wanna focus on my goal. Because I prefer permanent joys, not mirage. And these things I think will be better for her if she understands.
  • Result :-
  1. I lost interest in girls(Because now this is the time when I am hating such person who cares me more than yourself).
  2. I don't know anything but I know one thing that "SUCCESS IS EVERYTHING".
  • Now I am happy with my college friends.
  • My advise :-
1. Do not waste your time on love life, first have your own life settled.
2. Your career should always be your priority.
3. Spend time with your friends and do look out for love of your life but know the difference between like and love.
Thank you!!
Edit 1:-I told her many times that I am unable to focus on studies when I spend the most time with you. And for god sake please leave me. But she is not ready for that.
Edit 2:-In comment section, some people are appreciating to me and they gave me positive response but another side some people are saying that I am immature and I did wrong with her. Those people should see my Edit-1 and Don't be so quick to judge any person.

I am grateful to Pankaj Saini  for sharing this lession with Cousins Facts Zone. We appreciate your contribution. Thanks 🙂

Post a Comment

0 Comments